Submit your poems to Poet Town, Worcester Magazine’s new and continued space for poetry.
To submit email to Margaret Smith email@example.com with ‘Poet Town’ in the subject line.
Here are the guidelines:
1. 30 lines or fewer per poem
2. no irregular formatting (flush left only, please)
3. include a short bio, one or two sentences; if you like you can include a website/social media
4. diverse topics/themes welcome, but please no vulgar language, hate, violence, etc.
5. at this time, publication is print-only, due to formatting limitations online. But please only send poems for which you currently have rights
6. one-time rights; rights go back to you, but if published elsewhere, please acknowledge appearance in Worcester Magazine
7. feel free to send up to five poems; if we accept multiple poems, they’ll roll out with an eye toward a robust rotation of different poets and voices
8. we aim to respond about acceptance as quickly as possible, to let you know which poems we’ll use.